1. Primarily be responsible for assisting project managers and other translation assistants in translation and proofreading work;
2. Search, collation and testing of translators, creation and updating of talent files;
3, Be in charge of collecting the translation data, knowledge management, corporate corpus, and website thesaurus update.
1. English majors or non-English majors above grade 6; Be in passionate with document translation and proofreading;
2, Be familiar in operation office. Personnel skilled in the basic typesetting, Photoshop, CAD is preferred;
3. Be able to work hard; have strong learning ability, good language skills and teamwork spirit;
4. Excellent undergraduates are preferred.
Matters needing attention:
Please indicate your employment objective and salary requirements in your resume.
Please send your resume to us asap if you meet the requirements.