1. Assign translation task.
Determine the professional category and difficulty of translation documents;
Make overall arrangement for translation tasks.
2. Arrange the translation process, control the progress of the translation, guarantee translation quality, and reduce translation costs.
3. Make a comprehensive analysis of the translation, submit an error report, and score the translation according to the standard.
4. Classify and eliminate the part-time translators according to the language pairs, area of expertise, education, translation experience, translation quality, and customer feedback, etc.
1. Age 30 years old or above;
2. Bachelor degree or above in English major;
2. Have profound knowledge in both Chinese and English and have many years of relevant work experience in translation and proofreading;
3. Be able to operate office software, translation aids tools (Trados, etc.) and the Internet.
4. Experienced personnel with years of translation quality control in translation companies is preferred.
Matters needing attention：
Please indicate your employment objective and salary requirements in your resume.
Please send your resume to us asap if you meet the requirements.